Enables Electric Vehicles to be recharged back to 80% of full power in around a 20 minute timeframe, depending on the vehicles battery. Installing rapid charging points at key strategic locations, such as motorway service stations, fleet depots and taxi ranks, is an effective and viable solution.
We offer a full turnkey design and installation service which includes:
HEALTH & SAFETY
• Our in house health and safety department will generate method statements and risk assessments in accordance to CDM regulations.
• Each project will be overseen by a competent SMSTS trained project manager.
• The installation team are fully certified by the IEC code of practive, ISO9001 and ISO14001, ensuring supreme levels of quality and safety whilst also protecting the environment.
PLANNING & SURVEYING
• Local gird surveys to analyse the effect the rapid charging unit may have on peak demand.
• Accurate costs, effective routing and supply connection.
• Full design overview including both civil and electrical aspects.
OPERATING & MAINTENANCE
• Full back office support, enabling technical glitches to be fixed remotely within minutes of error being identified.
• Periodic tests and inspection by our UK based engineers.
• Telephone support
Experts have predicted that there needs to be an average of at least 1 rapid charger per 50 EV’s on the road. For EV sales forecast expected to reach 200,000 in the year 2017, this equates to 40,000 rapid charging points.
We have a close relationship with the leaders in rapid charging hardware. We currently offer multi-standard DC charging station, 50KW power rating, and this combine’s industry standardization with fast charging technology to support all next generation electric vehicles. We can guarantee an up-time of 99%, giving clients confidence that their rapid chargers will constantly be working. Other OEM’s have experienced a lot of technical difficulties with their rapid charging units, and have resulted in a lot of downtime, potentially losing businesses a lot of valuable time and money.
Seamless integration with several payment & billing platform solutions enable easy and secure payments via smart phones and RFID card.
The multi-standard DC charging station smart connectivity allows remote monitoring, maintenance and functional upgrades, providing customers with the tools necessary to gather customer’s specific usage statistics and reports.
For all enquires about supply and installation of rapid charge points, please contact us on:
0151 931 3007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Experts have predicted that there needs to be an average of at least 1 rapid charger per 50 EV’s on the road. For EV sales forecast expected to reach 200,000 in the year 2017, this equates to 40,000 rapid charging points."
Some rapid charging numbers.
Charged back to full power.
Within 20 minutes of charging.
Experts predict at least 1 rapid charger needed per 50 EV’s on the road
The number of rapid chargers estimated to be 4000.
Together charging a brighter future.